Protein pancakes are a great way to start the day and get more protein in your diet.
Here is our recipe for a quick and easy breakfast that is both nutritious and delicious!
Makes 1 serving (2 large pancakes)
- 6 heaped desert spoons of Eat Me Supplements Vanilla 100% Whey Protein
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 teaspoons of Eat Me Supplements Egg White Protein (or 2 egg whites)
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients until you achieve a pancake-batter like consistency.
- Preheat a pan (medium-low heat), then spray pan with non-stick spray.
- Place mix into pan and cook both sides until mix is fully cooked through.
Once cooked through, top with peanut butter, fresh fruit or anything else your heart desires.