Protein Mashed Potatoes
Mashed potatoes are a great winter food for cold nights but a cup of mashed potatoes naturally contains a lowly 3.5 grams of protein. Now you can supercharge that quantity by adding protein powder!
Makes 3 servings (3 cups).
Assemble the items below and you are ready to begin.
- 8 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 cup of milk
- 1/8 cup of Eat Me Whey Protein; Unflavoured
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the potatoes cubes in water until they are soft enough to insert a fork. Don’t over boil
- Add boiled potatoes and all other ingredient to a food processor and blend. If you don’t have a food processor, you can just make them by hand with a potato masher.
- Add more whey protein / milk for creamier potatoes.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- Calories: 160
- Protein: 15 grams
- Carbs: 15 grams
- Fat: 5 grams