Homemade Protein Bars
Our homemade protein bar recipe is loaded with protein and healthy ingredients, making them a great option on-the-go or in your gym bag.
Here's what you need to get started:
- 1/2 cup Eat Me Supplements Cheeky Chocolate flavour 100% Whey Protein
- 2 small ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup flaxseed or chai seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- approx. 1/3 cup dried fruit
- any other add-ins of choice ie. mixed nuts, dark chocolate bits, coconut flakes, etc.
1. Preheat your oven to about 280 degrees
2. In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas and mix in almond flour, flaxseed, cacao powder, and protein powder.
3. Add dried fruit and any other mix-ins.
4. Grease a small pan or baking sheet, and spread the mixture evenly until it is about 1cm thick.
5. Bake for about 25 minutes or until firm.
6. Cut into bar sizes or squares and let it cool.