Chocolate Protein Mug Cake
This healthy and simple to make chocolate protein cake is made in a mug!
Made with Eat Me Supplements Egg White Protein and Whey Protein it contains 35 grams of protein!
Makes 1 mug / serving
- 1 egg white or 2 teaspoons of Eat Me Egg White Protein
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 heaped tablespoons of Eat Me Chocolate flavour Whey Protein
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of oat flour or coconut flour
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon of stevia (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoon of natural peanut butter
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Spray a mug with non-stick baking spray and pour batter into the mug.
- Heat on high in the microwave for 60-90 seconds.
- Eat from the mug or tip out on a plate and top with 1/2 tablespoon natural peanut butter.
Delicious, warm or cold!