Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Mousse
This creamy and delicious dessert made with Eat Me Supplements Whey Protein packs a powerful protein punch!
Makes 8 servings.
Assemble the items below and you are ready to begin.
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 3 heaped desert spoons of Eat Me chocolate protein powder (30 grams)
- 1 ripe but firm avocado
- 1 heaped tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp chia seeds toasted coconut, berries, shaved chocolate or cacao nibs to garnish
- Add all the ingredients to a high powered blender or food processor. Add a touch more almond milk if necessary to get your blender going.
- Mix until smooth.
- Place in a bowl and decorate with coconut, berries, chocolate or fruit.