Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
Our special recipe for delicious high-protein Chocolate Brownies will impress your friends and provide an ideal snack. Made with Eat Me whey protein and egg white powder, you can rest assured these are low in carbs and high in protein.
Makes 8 servings.
- 1⁄2 Cup Oats blended to powder
- 1⁄2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 1⁄2 Cups Eat Me Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 1⁄3 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1⁄2 Cup Yellow Top Milk
- 4 Teaspoons of Eat Me Egg White Powder (or 2 Egg Whites)
- 1 Vanilla Extract
- 1⁄4 Cup Peanut Butter
- Preheat your oven at 160°C (325°F).
- If you haven't already done so, blend oats until fine.
- Add the 4 teaspoons of egg white powder to 4 tablespoons of warm water. Sit for 30 seconds. Stir gently for a minute to give the powder time to absorb the water. Continue to stir until completely dissolved. For best results, use a whisk.
- Mix egg whites, vanilla, and peanut butter in large bowl. Add dry ingredients. Slowly mix in the water until “gooey”. The intent is not to turn it into a batter, but rather thick in consistency.
- Pour into baking tray lined with wax paper. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool.
Cut into 8 bars. Eat while they are warm or wrap individually and refrigerate.
Protein: 21 g
Carbohydrates: 18 g
Fat: 7 g