Egg White Protein & Spinach Omelette
Fast, easy and tasty; our twist on the classic omelette uses egg white protein and spinach to make a terrific lean, clean meal
Makes one serving (one omelette)
- 4 teaspoons of Eat Me Supplements egg white powder (dissolved in 4 tablespoons of warm water)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Choppped spring onion
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Filling ingredients of choice, eg, grated cheese, sliced tomato, roasted red capsicum
- Light spray a non-stick frying pan with cooking spray.
- Add spring onion and spinach and cook over medium heat until spinach is wilted. Remove from pan and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Add 4 teaspoons of egg white powder to 4 tablespoons of warm water. Sit for 30 seconds.
- Stir gently for a minute to give the powder time to absorb the water. Continue to stir until completely dissolved.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray non-stick frying pan and pour in the egg mixture. Draw the mixture away from the sides of the pan towards the center as it cooks.
- When the top surface of the egg mixture is thickened and no visible liquid remains, place filling ingredients on one side of the omelette.
- Flip the unfilled side of the omelette over onto the filled side, then gently slide the omelette onto a plate to serve.
- Serve hot and enjoy!