Chocolate Coconut Protein Balls
Make these delicious chocolate coconut protein balls in only 15 minutes.
There's no cooking involved and you'll only need 8 ingredients (or less).
Each ball contains 9 ½ grams of protein thanks to Eat Me Supplements Cheeky Chocolate flavoured 100% Whey Protein.
Roll them up ahead of time for a perfect snack, or pre workout energy, or take them to the gym for post workout recovery.
Recipe makes 12 balls (12 servings)
- 1 Cup of Eat Me Supplements Cheeky Chocolate flavoured 100% Whey Protein
- 120 grams or 1 1/8 cup oats
- 80 ml or 1/3 cup low fat milk
- 60 grams or 1/4 cup peanut butter (natural)
- 30 grams or 1/3 cup dried coconut (shredded)
- 30 grams or 1/8 cup hazelnuts (optional)
- 10 grams or 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Combine all the ingredients except the shredded coconut in a bowl
- Mix everything together thoroughly with your hands
- Take some of the mix and roll into a ball. This mixture should make around 12 balls
- Roll the finished balls in shredded coconut
- Energy: 119 calories
- Protein: 9.5 grams
- Carbs (total): 7.5 grams
- Carbs (sugar): 1.9 grams
- Fat (total): 5.5 grams
- Fat (saturated): 0.8 grams
- Fibre: 1.2 grams