Banana Protein Muffins
These muffins make for a quick, easy and healthy snack.
Naturally sweetened with bananas and honey, they are full of protein. Great for breakfast or a midday snack!
Makes 12 servings.
Assemble the items below and you are ready to begin.
- 2 large brown bananas
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup honey
- 4 tablespoons Eat Me Supplements Chocolate Whey Protein
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 200
- Place all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a blender.
- Blend mixture for 30-45 seconds or until completely smooth.
- Using a spatula or spoon lightly stir in the chocolate chips
- Spray a standard muffin tray with cooking spray and scoop batter into muffin depressions
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until muffins have set.
Let cool before removing from tray.